Win a Corner Booth Upgrade + Featured Website Article
If you are thinking about exhibiting at ECF in 2019, here is a great opportunity!
Enter for a chance to win $600 value prize. There are three ways to enter:
- Follow/Like ECF on Facebook, Twitter or/and LinkedIn (1 entry each)
- Comment and tell us why you recruit at ECF (1 entry per platform)
- Share (1 entry per platform)
- Bonus Entry by sending us an email via the blue button below
The contest begins as of March 18th, running through to Thursday, April 25th Winners will be chosen an announced on Thursday, April 25th.
Win an Exhibitor Corner Booth Upgrade, worth $100 so your booth is in premium real estate on the showroom floor. Also, win a Featured Website Article worth $500 that will be hosted on the ECF website rolling blog featured on the homepage. The article will be accessible via the ECF Article Series
page and will not expire.
If you would like more information about the Education & Career Fairs and how to get involved, please send us an email with the button below.
Did you see ECF in the Georgia Straight?
The Education & Career Fairs are currently featured in the Georgia Straight. This is a weekly publication both in print and online with over 816,000 unduplicated readers. If you have seen the article or you are going to read it after landing on this page, we would love to hear from you. By clicking on the Georgia Straight logo below, you will be taken directly to the article.
Contest Rules, the fine print:
- By commenting on the ECF contest post about the Georgia Strait article, a contestant is entered to win a Website Featured Article.
- Three entries are possible per social media platform, maximum of 9 entries via Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. *Contestants must like/follow the ECF account.*
- The winner of the contest will have the Website Featured Article prize applied to their account upon the receipt of their exhibitor registration.
- By participating in this contest, all contestants who comment are opting to receive a message from ECF management about their interest in exhibiting.
- The contest begins as of March 18th, running through to Thursday, April 25th Winners will be chosen an announced on Thursday, April 25th.
- Winner will be chosen at random.