Did you know there are many different job opportunities and careers available in the world of government? Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), which includes Service Canada and the Labour Program, gives you the chance to help strengthen Canada’s economy, society and communities.
If you want to:
- work on leading-edge, transformative service delivery;
- develop innovative policy and programs that have a real impact on Canadians' lives;
- use a broad range of data sets and analytics to inform decision making;
- continue to develop your professional skills and take advantage of diverse learning and advancement opportunities across program areas and across the country;
- work with people who believe diversity is one of our greatest strengths;
- use your skills, passion and dedication to support Canadians through life's big moments;
Then you have found the right place. Join us today!
Award winning employer
We are proud to share that we are winners of the Canada's Top 100 Employers Award! ESDC has launched numerous initiatives to support its diverse employees including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, and members of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community. Flexible work arrangements and bilingualism are also encouraged and there are several training programs available to employees to increase their second official language capacity. #ESDCTop100Employer
“I started working at ESDC in 2009 as a student through the Federal Student Work Experience Program. The main reason I chose a career at ESDC is the variety and diversity of its programs, in addition to the important role it plays in the daily lives of Canadians.” – Mina, Business Analyst
“I think that ESDC is a great employer. There are fantastic opportunities for individuals to advance their career in a variety of work streams, from Human Resources Professionals, Customer Service, Regulators, Policy Analysts and many more.” – Francesco, Health and Safety Officer
There are so many opportunities available! If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference, use your creativity and have new experiences, this is the place for you.
What are you waiting for? Start your path to an amazing career today!
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at: ESDC.W-T-RRI_O-T-RRI.EDSC@servicecanada.gc.ca